The two-day accreditation course is ideal for professionals who will be using Belbin Team Roles with individuals and teams or who will be teaching the model.
The course covers 4 main areas:
- The theory, including the original work carried out by Dr. Meredith Belbin and his team at Henley Management College.
- The Nine Belbin Team Roles. The strengths and allowable/non-allowable weaknesses of each Team Role are explored in detail, along with combinations of Team Roles (after all, we rarely have a preference for just one type of behaviour).
- The practical use of Belbin Team Roles. This includes analysis of the reports, and ways in which you can use them in numerous situations, including team building, coaching or conflict management.
- The full scope of using Belbin Team Roles. This explores the benefits of 360°feedback, team dynamics and job analysis.
WHY become accredited?
We strongly recommend this course to anyone who wants to use Belbin Team Roles for training or consultancy. Why?
- You will discover the real Belbin - it's more than just nine Team Roles, and it is definitely NOT about putting labels on people.
- You will begin to use and understand the Belbin language that has helped individuals and teams to communicate and work together with greater understanding for over 30 years.
- Our trainers will share practical ideas on how to use the Belbin Team Role reports, enabling you to plan workshops, training courses and coaching sessions.
- You will be able to field questions from the more demanding course delegate with confidence.
There is a test at the end of the course to ensure that you have a good understanding of Team Roles and the ability to interpret the reports correctly. It is a written test and takes about 60 minutes to complete. Whithin 3 month of completion of the test you will write a report on your own Team Role project.
On successful completion of the test and report you will:
Accreditation LogoBe able to use the Accreditation Logo to promote yourself or your organisation as officially Belbin Accredited (subject to T&Cs).
CertificateHave a certificate signed by Dr. Meredith Belbin to place proudly on your wall!