Just like a person, a job can be described with a behavioural profile, which basically indicates which personal profile will be most effective in the job. It shows both wanted and unwanted behaviour. team and i provides the opportunity to define Jobs and match jobs using the TRiNGiNE platform. In Job Matching the following profiles are matched:
- The Self Perception profile and the Observer profile (the person's profile based on observer assessments) with the Job profile
- The Job Preferences with the Job profile
- The Organisational Preferences with the Organisation Profile
Job Matching can be used in many situations. A few examples:
- recruitment - comparing candidates for a job that needs to be filled
- career planning - looking what next jobs are available for a person.
- downsizing - determining who are the most important people to retain while downsizing an organisation